Movers and SHAKERS
Getting the most out of Channelchek
Channelchek is the innovation of Noble Financial Group, Inc. (the parent company of Noble Capital Markets; the provider of equity research on Channelchek) in response to a void of information on small & microcap public companies. These companies represent the best of American ingenuity. For almost two decades, that celebration of innovation has been systematically replaced with obscurity through the implementation of waves of regulatory controls. In the United States more than 50%* of companies with market caps of $250 million or below has no analyst coverage. Independent research coverage creates the foundation for effective investor relations. Without this third-party voice, these companies may not realize their true potential, the source of economic growth, employment, innovation and prosperity. Not only does Channelchek provide company-sponsored research to everyone who registers, and at no cost, it also provides a source for advanced market data, small & microcap news, and videos and podcasts. Here is how to get the most out of Channelchek.
*Source Capital IQ
- Movers & SHAKERS Use the “Expand” function (on the right corner of each colored label band - information will always appear in the center (11) of the site) to follow the winners, movers and most active of the trading day.
- My FAVORITES Here you can select and follow your favorites picks from the more than 6,000 companies listed on Channelchek. You must be a registered guest (no cost) to use this function.
- COMPANY Data This is where you find the companies listed on Channelchek. If you know the company name and/or ticker, enter it in the search box, or pick your favorite sector from the list provided.
- Quick SEARCH This may become your favorite place on the site. Enter any keyword that would describe the company, its products, services or specializations. Be as general or specific as you like. For example, if you enter “mining,” all of the companies with that word in their corporate description will be displayed, or enter “gold mining” to drill down further.
- MENU Bar This is where you’ll find information on upcoming virtual road shows, executive interviews, investor conferences, exclusive investment opportunities, and where you gain an understand of the resources and functionality of Channelchek.
- Log in / REGISTER Pretty straight forward… but it’s important to note that while Channelchek is free to use at ever level, you must be registered to gain access to research reports, premium content and to save and sort “My FAVORITES.” It only takes seconds and it’s free.
- Hamburger MENU Here’s more information on Channelchek; a little less used, that’s why we hid it.
- NEWS Channel As the name implies, this is the place to get caught up on what’s happening in the small & microcap world, investment trends, industry sector updates, current affairs and events, and corporate news releases. The most current news is displayed in the Hub (11).
- RESEARCH Reports This is what separates Channelchek from all the rest. As a registered guest, you gain access to third-party instructional-quality equity research, written by accredited, FINRA-licensed research analysts. Research is available on companies coded as “Discover.”
- ChannelCast VIDEOS Our most popular videos - interviews with senior executives, virtual road shows, corporate videos and conference webcasts are posted here.
- The HUB This is where it all happens. At Chek-in, you’ll find the most current news, research and events. When you expand categories the information is displayed here as well as each individual company page… that’s next.
- Market DATA This area provides a snapshot of market performance of the selected company. Select the bottom band - ADVANCED Market Data - to get a detailed quote, charts, statistics, financials, historic quotes, insider activity and key ratios. In the Charts section you can even enter multiple tickers for comparative purposes - a good tool to use in combination of My Favorites.
- FUNDAMENTALS & Rating When you’re a registered guest, you’ll see at-a-glance the equity analyst’s opinion on the companies fundamentals (evaluation criterion) in each research report. Please note that research reports are available for “Discover” companies only - the companies that have been discovered by a Noble research analysts - and you must be a registered guest to access (remember, there is no charge to register).
- RESEARCH Reports By clicking the Report graphic, you’ll be linked to the most recent report; past reports are listed to the right of the report graphic.
- ADD / REMOVE Favorites By clicking this button you can add the selected company to your favorites (or remove it). The only way Channelchek can store your selections is to register (yes, it’s free).
- Corporate DETAILS This section provides information required by public companies as well as the companies corporate presentation deck (PDF), recent ChannelCasts, and Industry Sector Reports.