Chek the Channels
Meet 125 Mgmt Teams
Creating Shareholder Value in the Mining Sector: What is the Recipe?
Differentiation between mining companies and understanding what efforts have paid off better than others is a big part of understanding shareholder value. There will be a look at the Fraser ranking of mining jurisdictions and recent movement of companies within the rankings and where they operate. Discussions will also center on who is moving up, moving down, and thoughts from the panel regarding the survey and the jurisdictions where they operate. The panelists will answer the questions: Should investors focus more on financial returns or production growth?
- Trey Wasser, President, CEO, and Director, Ely Gold Royalties Inc.
- Scott Hicks, Lumina Gold Corp., VP, Corporate Development and Communications
- Robert Archer, CEO, and Director, Newrange Gold Corp.
- Igor Gonzales, CEO, and President, Sierra Metals
- Greg Crowe, CEO, and President, Silver One Resources
- Dale Mah, VP Corporate Development Endeavour Silver
- Mark Reichman, (Moderator) Senior Research Analyst, Noble Capital Markets