Movers and SHAKERS
Image Credit: Bombshells (Property of RCI Holdings)
Twitter and Ricks Hospitality Will Make History After the Closing Bell May 9
Twitter Spaces or just Spaces when on Twitter ($TWTR) is a relatively new way to hold a live audio conversation on Twitter between two parties, groups, or in a meeting setting. An earnings call, for public companies is a quarterly check-in with investors, analysts, and the media to discuss the companies financial results for the prior reporting period. On Monday, May 9th, at 4:30 PM ET, RCI Hospitality will hold its earnings call on Twitter Spaces. This event will make them the first in what may soon become the norm for corporations.
You can be part of history by logging in on Twitter's audio platform to this reporting event.
About RCI Hospitality, Holdings (RICK)
RCI owns and operates upscale gentlemen's clubs and restaurants. Additionally, there is a website and media division. The banner below gives a great visual cross-section of their properties.
Image: Twitter @RicksCEO
If you want to explore Twitter Spaces, or learn about RICKs earnings, or just be part of history, here are the details of how to participate:
- To participate in the RCI 2Q22 Earnings Call Twitter Space, follow @RicksCEO and go to this link: https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1mrGmanekZQGy
- To ask questions during the Q&A, participants must join the Twitter Space using a mobile device
- To listen only, participants can access the Twitter Space from a computer
RCI Hospitality will also be holding a Meet Management event that evening in Miami
- Investors are invited to meet management at RCI's top revenue generating club
- May 9th, at 8 PM ET, at Tootsie's Cabaret Miami, 150 NW 183rd St., Miami, FL 33169
- RSVP your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay up to date. Follow us: