Movers and SHAKERS
|Current Price||$20.04 ↓ 0|
|52wk Range||$20.04 - $48.15|
|ADVANCED MARKET DATA|
Advanced Market DataMcphy Energy (MPHYF)
1115, route de Saint-Thomas
La Motte-Fanjas, 26190
McPhy Energy SA is a designer, manufacturer and integrator of hydrogen equipment. Its product range features two main categories: Electrolyzers (hydrogen production equipment) of allcapacities and hydrogen refueling stations (refueling/distribution equipment) for hydrogen-powered mobility.
- Company reports another disappointing quarter with massive cash burn and negative consolidated gross margin despite a more than 70% year-over-year revenue increase.
- Strong product margins more than offset by all-time low margins in both the service and hydrogen fueling segment with additional pressure on fueling margins expected for the second quarter.
- On the conference call, management guided Q2 gross billings somewhat above expectations and hinted to a "very strong" third quarter.
- Management also reiterated the company's aggressive medium-term growth targets with $1.7 billion in gross billings projected for FY2024.
- With the restatements behind the company, ample liquidity, a favorable market environment and management as optimistic as ever, I wouldn't be surprised to see further, short-term upside in the shares despite the almost 100% run from recent lows but it's still difficult to envision Plug Power coming even close to management's longer-term projections.
For further details see:Plug Power - Stock Rallies As Investors Look Beyond Another Abysmal Quarter
Mcphy Energy Corporate Filings
Mcphy Energy Corporate Events
Mcphy Energy Press Releases / News Feed
No reports available