Chek the Channels
Meet 125 Mgmt Teams
Type 1 Diabetes: A Functional Cure Could Be Imminent
Tuesday, February 18 - 10:00am - 11:00am - Terrace Ballroom B
A medical cure, not an improved treatment, for T1D, will be the discussion by leading medical researchers in the field. Accelerated advancements that began by an unplanned meeting by two of our panelists during NobleCon14 hatched an idea that is now leading to promising clinical study results. The panel will also include a famous advocate and T1D sufferer, who is elevating the voice of those with diabetes with his national podcast. The novel approach toward a cure and clinical study results will be central to the presentation.
- Dr. Camillo Ricordi, Director of the Diabetes Research Institute at the University of Miami School of Medicine
- Dr. Matthias von Herrah, MD, Founder of the Type 1 Diabetes Center at La Jolla Institute for Immunology
- Dr. Bastiano Sanna, President, and COO of Semma Therapeutics
- Dr. Steven Perrin, CEO, and co-Founder of Anelixis Therapeutics.
- Eric Paslay, Platinum-selling songwriter/performer, Owner of Apple Podcast Level With Me
- Nathan Cali, Managing Director, Head of Healthcare Investment and Merchant Banking at Noble Capital Markets