Chek the Channels
Meet 125 Mgmt Teams
Inflammasome Inhibitors: The Next Generation of Innovative Immunotherapy Agents
Recent breakthroughs in regulating inflammasomes will be discussed by experts on the leading edge of new discovery and therapies. Inflammatory disorders, including Alzheimer's, inflammatory bowel disease, multiple sclerosis, Crohn's, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, chronic kidney disease, lupus, diabetes, and cancer, affect 5-7% of Western populations. The companies represented on this panel could potentially translate current research into future treatments.
- Paul Ashton, PhD., Co-Founder & CEO of Inflammasome Therapeutics, Inc.
- Gary Glick, PhD., Co-Founder & Executive Chairman of IFM Therapeutics and Michigan Professor of Chemistry
- Steve Glover, Co-Founder, President & CEO of Zyversa Therapeutics, Inc.
- Robert W. Keane, PhD., Professor Physiology & Biophysics, Neurological Surgery & Microbiology, and Immunology at the University of Miami, and co-founder of InflamaCore, LLC
- Clay B. Thorp, General Partner at Hatteras Venture Partners