Chek the Channels
Meet 125 Mgmt Teams
Cannabis Stocks: Back down to reality? What Investors Should Know About Cannabis Stocks In 2020
There’s something that investors in the cannabis industry can’t ignore the trends. There is a trend toward removing legal barriers on both a state and local level. There is a trend toward more research dollars and permissions to study its medicinal qualities. The trend of medical legalization on a state-by-state basis. The trend for legal recreational use. There is a trend toward more foreign investment flowing to the cannabis industry. A trend toward reduced stigma for those that choose marijuana as their drug of choice. The trends all seem to add to one natural result. There is enormous opportunity for investors in an industry that is growing in every category. This panel will discuss the most important trends for investors in the industry.
- Arby Barroso, Co-founder at Green Roads World
- Brett Finkelstein, Managing Director at Phyto Partners, LP
- Jason Spatafora, Owner at MarijuanaStocks.com
- Matt Ginder, Partner at Greenspoon Marder, LLP
- Roman Bond, Founder at The Leafy Group
- Jonathan Conforti, VP of Corporate Development at Abacus Health Products, Inc.
- Robert Friedman (Moderator), Founder at Cannabis Labs