News

Orion Group Holdings (ORN) – NobleCon19 Presentation Notes

Industrials
0 min read


Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Joe Gomes, Managing Director, Equity Research Analyst, Generalist , Noble Capital Markets, Inc.

Joshua Zoepfel, Research Associate, Noble Capital Markets, Inc.

Refer to the full report for the price target, fundamental analysis, and rating.

NobleCon19. Orion Group Holdings CEO Travis Boone and CFO Scott Thanisch presented at NobleCon19. Management highlighted recent improvements at the Marine and Concrete segments and the strategy for growth. A rebroadcast is available at https://www.channelchek.com/videos/orion-group-holdings-noblecon19-replay.

Marine Segment. Orion’s Marine segment is being provided with some tailwinds for growth, including U.S. Navy expansion in the Pacific with Orion’s contract award earlier in the year, and port expansion and maintenance, among other events. The segment also carries a diversified revenue base, with 46% being in private customers and the remaining 54% being the government (34% state and local, 20% federal).


Get the Full Report

Equity Research is available at no cost to Registered users of Channelchek. Not a Member? Click ‘Join’ to join the Channelchek Community. There is no cost to register, and we never collect credit card information.

This Company Sponsored Research is provided by Noble Capital Markets, Inc., a FINRA and S.E.C. registered broker-dealer (B/D).

*Analyst certification and important disclosures included in the full report. NOTE: investment decisions should not be based upon the content of this research summary. Proper due diligence is required before making any investment decision. 

Share

Inbox Intel from Channelchek.

Informed investors make more money. And it’s all about timing. Get it when it happens.

By clicking submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy
© 2018-2024 Noble Financial Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Channelchek is provided at no cost to be used for information purposes only and not as investment advisement.